There are numerous ways for individuals and groups to get involved with Kids4Peace Boston! Contact K4PB Program Director, Ati Waldman, email@example.com, for more information about any of the options listed below.
- Current 6th, 7th, & 8th graders can enroll in our week-long Peace Leader overnight camp program which serves as an introduction to Kids4Peace. More information is available at kids4peaceboston.org/summer-program/ and K4PB holds information sessions about the camp program during the school year.
- High school students can apply to attend two-week-long overnight summer programs focused on leadership training and peace building
- 7th-12th graders can sign up for our middle school and high school programs that meet monthly from September through May. Youth may join K4PB at any time throughout the school year.
- 7th-12th graders interested in Kids4Peace Boston are invited to attend the annual K4PB Open House Service Project held on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Individuals and groups of youth are welcome to check out the program, meet K4PB participants, and participate in a service project that helps vulnerable members of our communities!
- Congregations, schools, and other organizations can collaborate with Kids4Peace Boston to co-sponsor a youth program. K4PB youth and youth from the partner community spend three hours together building interfaith community and learning peace leadership skills.
Invite Kids4Peace Boston to Your Congregation, School, or Organization
- K4PB high school leaders can engage middle school or high school youth in an interactive 1&½ hour workshop that promotes interfaith understanding. Learn more here.
- Adult staff or volunteers and/or a selection of 7th-12th grade K4PB program representatives of the 3 different faiths are available to speak to congregations or to groups about how Kids4Peace Boston is developing the next generation of interfaith peace leaders.