Kids4Peace Boston teens shine a light of hope in this divided world.
Donate today so they can promote interfaith understanding, stand up for diversity, and take action for justice.
As the world experiences a rise of intolerance, prejudice, and division, Kids4Peace Boston’s work to bring together a diverse community of youth and prepare them to work for coexistence, bridge-building, and social change in Boston and beyond is needed more than ever before.
We are succeeding in our mission. K4PB youth are making a difference by breaking down barriers in their schools and towns, promoting tolerance and interfaith understanding among their peers and adults, and using their skills to work for justice in their communities.
However, K4PB teens need your help to lead the way to a better future!
Kids4Peace Boston can not run monthly school year and summer programs without support from generous donors. Modest camp tuition and school year activity fees cover only a fraction of the full cost to run our programs and, given K4PB’s commitment to forming a diverse community, more than half of our families require additional scholarship assistance throughout their 6 years of K4PB programs.
Your gift will enable Kids4Peace Boston youth to become a new generation of interfaith peace leaders, with skills needed to break down barriers, take action for coexistence, and advocate for social change.
Make your gift today
Your Support Will Make a Big Impact:
- $100 offers an afternoon of interfaith friendship and learning during a monthly skill-building program
- $250 allows K4PB to waive the school year program fee for one of our many families with financial need
- $500 provides a high school student with a scholarship for our new local summer advocacy training program
- $950 offers a 6th or 7th grader a scholarship to attend a week of K4PB Peace Leader Camp
- $1,500 offsets some of the expenses for advocacy, dialogue, and leadership training during the school year
- $2,000 allows a high school student to participate in intensive summer leadership training with Israeli and Palestinian peers
- $2,500 – $5,000 helps cover the cost of interfaith staff who plan and lead our school year and summer programs and inspire our young leaders
Thank You! Together, Peace Is Possible!
Kids4Peace Boston is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Questions? Contact email@example.com