Kids4Peace Boston teens shine a light of hope in this divided world.
Donate today so they can promote interfaith understanding, stand up for diversity, and take action for justice.
As the world experiences a rise of intolerance, prejudice, and violence, Kids4Peace Boston’s work to bring together a diverse community of youth and prepare them to work for coexistence and social change in Boston and beyond is needed more than ever before.
We are succeeding in our mission. K4PB youth are making a difference by breaking down barriers in their schools and towns, promoting tolerance and interfaith understanding among their peers and adults, and using their skills to work for justice in their communities.
However, K4PB teens need your help to lead the way to a better future!
Kids4Peace Boston can not exist without support from generous donors. Modest camp tuition and year-round activity fees cover only a fraction of the full cost to run our programs, and given K4PB’s commitment to forming a diverse community, more than half of our families require additional scholarship assistance throughout their 6 years of K4PB programs.
Your gift will enable Kids4Peace Boston youth to become interfaith peace leaders and use their skills to promote coexistence and take action for peace in their communities.
Make your gift today
|Mail Checks to:
P.O. Box 610059
Newton Highlands, MA 02461
Your Support Will Make a Big Impact:
- $50 will help offer kosher and halal food during monthly meetings and at camp
- $200 will cover the year-round registration fee for one K4PB participant
- $500 will offset some of the expenses for advocacy and dialogue training during the school year program
- $900 will offer a scholarship for a 7th or 8th grader to attend Peace Leader Camp
- $1,000 will allow a 9th grader to participate in a Service Learning Program with peers from the US & Middle East
- $2,000 will enable a 10th grader to join peers from Jerusalem to learn about advocacy and other methods of social change during the Kids4Peace International Global Institute in Washington, DC
- $5,000 will help cover the cost of the interfaith camp staff – Jewish, Christian and Muslim faith advisors — including their training and week serving as counselors
Thank You! Together, Peace Is Possible!
Kids4Peace Boston is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Questions? Contact Executive Director Sindy Wayne at email@example.com